The WV Public Safety EXPO is the only such EXPO in West Virginia. The 11th annual Expo will again feature nationally-renowned speakers and training for fire, EMS, law enforcement and 911 personnel. Exhibitor booth space is still available.
If you sell or manufacture products, services or equipment for firefighters, emergency services, police or sheriff departments, 9-1-1 centers or homeland security, you should exhibit at the 2018 WV Public Safety EXPO. For more information, contact David Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 533-7889 or Dave Erwin at email@example.com (304) 382-8262.
- $500 if registered prior to 5:00 p.m. March 15, 2018 and $600 if registered after March 15, 2018
- Booth size is 10’x10’
- Includes a table, 2 chairs, drapery and electric
- $400.00 per vehicle
Exhibit Installation and Dismantle
- Tuesday evening, May 8, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm or Wednesday morning, May 9, 2018 from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- All exhibits must be fully operational by 10:00 am. After this hour no installation work will be permitted without special permission from Exhibit Management
- It is preferred that exhibits remain until Saturday after 12:00 pm but if a different time is needed let the exhibit manager know beforehand to accommodate you.
- Wednesday, May 9, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 10, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 11, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, May 12, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Classes have been staggered throughout each day with breaks scheduled at 10:00 – 11:00 and 2:30-3:30 and lunch from 12:00 – 1:00)
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide door prizes. Distribution of all door prizes are sole responsibility of each individual vendor. Security will be provided.