The WV Public Safety EXPO is the only such EXPO in West Virginia. The 13th annual Expo will again feature nationally-renowned speakers and training for fire, EMS, law enforcement and 911 personnel. Exhibitor booth space is still available.
If you sell or manufacture products, services or equipment for firefighters, emergency services, police or sheriff departments, 9-1-1 centers or homeland security, you should exhibit at the 2020 WV Public Safety EXPO. For more information, contact Amy King at firstname.lastname@example.org (304) 357-5840 or Stephanie Petruso at email@example.com (304) 357-0573
- $500 if registered prior to 5:00 p.m. March 15, 2020 and $600 if registered after March 15, 2020
- Booth size is 10’x10’
- Includes a table, 2 chairs, drapery and electric
- $400.00 per vehicle
Exhibit Installation and Dismantle
- Tuesday evening, May 5, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm or Wednesday morning, May 6, 2020 from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- All exhibits must be fully operational by 10:00 am. After this hour no installation work will be permitted without special permission from Exhibit Management
- Wednesday, May 6, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 7, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 8, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
(Classes have been staggered throughout each day with breaks scheduled at 10:00 – 11:00 and 2:30-3:30 and lunch from 12:00 – 1:00)
- Exhibitors are encouraged to provide door prizes. Distribution of all door prizes are sole responsibility of each individual vendor. Security will be provided.